A glossy green all purpose bowl with raised flowers and repeating scroll pattern from Haeger Potteries. The bowl is 7 3/4" in diameter across the rim and 3 3/8" in height. The bottom contains four firing pin marks and is impressed with the marks "Haeger" "U.S.A." and model "69." There is a pin head size nick on the rim. This 1960s era bowl is in very good condition.
Haeger Potteries was founded in East Dundee, Illinois in 1871 by David H. Haeger. Initially a brick manufacturer, in 1914 Haeger began producing commercial artware and ceramics for the florist and home markets. Royal Arden Hickman joined the company in 1938 and the pottery and finishes he created under the Royal Haeger line during his tenure are popular for their art deco lines and lush finishes. Haeger Potteries ceased operations in 2016